Hai adik-adik kelas 4 SD, berikut Osnipa akan membagikan Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 4 Semester 1 dan Kunci Jawaban untuk kalian. Semoga soal-soal berikut bermanfaat ya. Selamat belajar.
Soal Pilihan Ganda PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 4 Semester 1 dan Kunci Jawaban
1. The dancers . . . dancing Jali-Jali.
2. My mother is . . . clothes now.
3. Mrs. Lina cuts the flannel using ….
4. My sister and I . . . (go) to school by school bus every day.
5. Rina and Santi . . . bike every Sunday.
6. Tina and Zaenab practice Jali-Jali dance. . . . practice happily.
7. My father’s car is red. I want to drive . . .
8. Rina : How do the students do the test ?
Teacher :The students . . . the test . . .
A. do, careful
B. does, carefully
C. do, carefully
D. does, careful
9. Mr. Jack can speak English. . .
10. Arrange the words into correct sentence.
Juki – tanjidor – quickly – can – learn – music = . . .
A. Juki can learn tanjidor quickly.
B. Juki can tanjidor learn quickly.
C. Juki can quickly learn tanjidor.
D. Juki learn can quickly tanjidor.
11. Put some sugar into a cup!
12. “Mix-mix” refers to gado-gado because it consists of vegetable, tempe, tofu, eggs and . . ., except . . .
13. . . . a television in the bedroom.
A. There is
B. There are
C. That is
D. This is
14. We use room to …
A. Clean our body
B. Take a rest while we feel tired
C. Gather together with family
D. Prepare some food
15. There is … in the kitchen.
B. a stove
16. I have many books. . . . books on the bookshelf.
A. That is
B. This are
C. There is
D. There are
17. There … four glasses on the table.
18. Pilot is careful in driving plane. He flies ….
19. First, second, … fourth, …
A. three, five
B. three, fifth
C. third, five
D. third, fifth
20. What is the ordinal number between third and fifth?
Soal Uraian PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 4 Semester 1 dan Kunci Jawaban
21. Arrange the words into correct sentence.
Mrs. Lina – teaching – English – is – in – classroom = ….
Mrs. Lina is teaching English in classroom.
22. What kind of text is it? The text is ….
23. Zaenab is talking to Mumun . . . told her to bring a kebaya costume.
24. Arrange the words into correct sentence.
Me – loves – my – mother = ….
My mother loves me
25. How do they dance Betawi dancing? (beautiful)
They dance Betawi dancing beautifully.
26. The cat is . . . the sofa.
27. If our body is dirty, we wash ourselves in the ….
28. Siti is sleeping in the ….
29. Arrange the word into coorrect sentences!
There – plates – in – are – kitchen – the – nine = ….
There are nine plates in the kitchen.
30. The ordinal number of 30 is ….